Event Planning Services
Whether it is a Sweet 16, a 50th Anniversary Party or a dinner party for 75,
planning an event has many facets and can be overwhelming.
You will receive recommendations for the best vendors,
organization and creative ideas to relieve the stress in planning your event
so you can enjoy your special occasion.
Our Social Soireé Planning Services include:
- Day of Management
- Vendor Research and Recommendation
- Advice on Décor Elements
- Budget and Timeline Development
- Menu Assistance
- Invitation Selection, Distribution and RSVP Collection
Whether you’re planning a small executive dinner or managing a major conference,
our talented team of designers and event staff has the industry acumen,
knowledge and resources to provide you with an event experience
that will leave your guests wanting to return year after year.
We work closely with each client to customize a unique and budget conscious event tailored to meet your primary goals and objectives:
- Budget Development
- Custom Builds & Design Services
- Décor & Furniture
- Entertainment Bookings & Management
- Food & Beverage Planning
- Graphic Design, Event Collateral & Signage
- Interactive Activities
- On-Site Event Management & Staffing
- Team Building Facilitation
- Theme & Conference Identity Development
- Vendor Negotiations & Management
- Venue Selection & Management
Just a little of what we do: Seminars, Meetings, Conferences/ Trade Shows, Corporate Milestones/ Anniversaries, Silent Auctions, Client Appreciation, Employee Mixers, Team Building and Training Retreats, After-Hours Networking Events, Fundraising Events, Dinners, Balls, and Galas, Retirement Parties, Employee of the Month/Year Celebrations, After-Hours Client Entertaining, Product Launch Events and Parties, Grand Opening Events and Parties… and much more!
Corporate Function Planning Starts at $1,000.
Contact Us for More Information.