LSWE, a team of creative planners, will coordinate a personalized and romantic pop-up wedding ceremony so it’s hassle-free and unforgettable. Plus, your vows can be documented on video to share with your sweet friends and family after too! Sounds like a win-win.
Pop Up Wedding & Elopement Planning
Looking for an unforgettable wedding experience without the stress of planning + the cost of a full blown wedding? Perhaps an intimate elopement ceremony, or as many call it a Pop-Up Wedding, with an insanely fantastic photographer, stunning venue, a custom designed backdrop and a great officiant sound more up your alley? Does a secluded beach, secret garden, or breath-taking rooftop get you and your fiancé excited?
Your intimate elopement will still be customized to your relationship so you don’t miss out on the thoughtfulness of a wedding yet will be so easy on you (let’s take planning off your list right now). Let us handle hand selecting the necessary vendors and we will bring that romantic vow exchange to life.
- One of our LSWE planners will review your budget, style, ideas you have for your special day, and vendor preferences so we can take planning off your plate immediately.
- From the consult, LSWE will put together a quote for your approval and client will provide the 50% deposit.
- We may ask you to fill out a relationship questionnaire so we can gather thoughtful items specific to your relationship and style.
- We will research and book all the vendors (venue, photographer, florist, etc)
- Design decor and set up beautiful vow exchange scenery
- Hire officiant for your vows
- Detailed itinerary of your celebration
- Unlimited communication via phone or email with the team
- Verify and confirm all final arrangements and costs
- Provide a user-friendly timeline so you and vendors are on the same page (essentially you just have to get your marriage license and show up)
- Coordination of a surprise dinner party with family and friends (upon request)
- Create an experience that will make you and your spouse want to relive that moment over and over again!
50% deposit will be due upon a signed contract. We will provide a quote for our planning fees, any day of set up, and estimated vendor fees after our first consultation so you have everything up front.